Tuesday, November 13, 2012




Cool. I have Fan Mail!

Eva called and left a message.  “You have fan mail at the office and you can come by anytime you want and pick it up...” 

Cool.  I have fan mail!

It was a nice excuse to walk over and see my agents, so I went.  We chatted, and Eva handed me an envelope.  I noticed that the postmark was from England, before I popped it in my pocket and headed out.  

Now, I have received fan emails, and Facebook friend requests, and even a few attaboy friend texts, but this was an actual piece of mail!  When I opened it there was a hand written letter, and the above picture enclosed.  I won’t use the last name, but Lee lives in London and is a big fan of Torchwood, and I have no idea where Lee got it, but Lee sent me this pic which I had never seen before.  (I keep using Lee, because I don’t know Lee’s gender - Lee can be male or female, right?) The letter asks very nicely if I would be kind enough to sign the face of the pic and send it back in the self addressed envelope that Lee had, also, included in the envelope. 

Cool.  I have fan mail!

The picture is signed. The envelope is sealed and it’s all ready to go out in tomorrow’s mail to make it’s way back to Lee.  Thank you Lee! Fan mail is...

Cool. And I have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment